Teacher Flexipod Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the conditions of entry.
- The giveaway is open to Australian residents only that are 18 years or older. By entering this competition, you consent to be over 18 years or older and that you are an Australian.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- The competition commences 28/05/2021 and ends 30/06/2021.
- The draw for the winner will take place at The Education Factory Head Office 2/5 Livestock Way Pakenham on the 1/7/21 at Midday
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within a week of the draw, a redraw will occur.
- The winner will be contacted through their social media profile.
- The winner will be decided by random draw by The Education Factory This competition is a game of chance.
- One winner will receive a Teachers Flexipod as per description and image shown on Social Media and STEM-ED Magazine
- Prize value based on RRP value of the products.
- The product giveaway does not include freight, delivery or installation
- The Education Factory will not pay for any other costs associated with the giveaway
TEF offers our customers a complete service at a competitive price, in order to do so we keep minimal stock in our Melbourne Warehouse.
Our standard lead time is 6-10 weeks from order, depending on product.
TEF endeavours to describe our products as accurately as possible. General colour scheme may alter slightly due to print or computer screen resolution. Very rarely there may be misinformation from one of our suppliers, therefore we cannot guarantee 100% accurate descriptions.
Special Products/Custom Items
TEF would be delighted to design and manufacture any items you require, our product range is not limited by our catalogue. Please contact your Area Manager.
TEF is committed to sustainable sourcing. Our long term supplier relationships are built on a mutual respect and understanding of our social responsibilities, ethical and sustainable practices. Wherever possible we strive to reduce our environmental impact across production and delivery whilst providing our customers with the high quality product they expect.
Particular items will require basic assembly and if you would prefer for our installers to assemble and install your products we can arrange, please contact your Area Manager.
TEF proudly warranties our products, see individual item for warranty information.The warranty does not cover general wear and tear or misuse of products. Please contact your Area Manager immediately if you have any warranty issues.
TEF reserves the right to repair or replace your warranty item in a reasonable time frame as per Australian Consumer Law.
We may cancel an order at any time if a product is unavailable, we will notify you as soon as possible if this is the case and refund any payments made.
If you wish to cancel an order already placed please contact your Area Manager as cancellation fees may apply, these are adjudicated on a case by case basis.